I've got HPV and genital warts and have been looking for an effective treatment online. Tyginta seems to be very good and has been getting some good reviews. Although some people say it's a bit expensive. 

On the Tyginta website I can get three bottles for $83.50 which is under $30 per bottle. I don't mind paying for a treatment that works. Can anyone recommend how many bottles are best?

I suppose it depends on how many warts you have and how bad your breakout is. I had several and only used one bottle of Tyginta. Being health, eating well and exercising seemed to help too. I've read some people might need 2 bottles. Maybe try one bottle and see how you get on.

That's not too bad from a price and value angle especially if it works for you. Some other OTC treatments are more expensive and hurt like hell. Don't know about Tyginta but from what I can see on the website, they use thuja based ingredients which are known to treat genital warts so give it a go and let us know how effective it is.

I'm currently using Tyginta and so far so good. Bought two bottles and might try speeding things up by using ACV. I'd definitely recommend it.