I'm a 20 year old male and I have never been able to fully retract my foreskin. I can get about halfway before what looks like a strip of skin on the bottom of the head connected to the foreskin stops me. Over the past few months I have been attempting to stretch it slightly further each time I masturbate (about once every two days) but this instead resulted in the strip of skin becoming sore. Does this have a name and how would I go about fixing it? Is it something that can be fixed?

Hey there it's difficult to say without seeing your foreskin but it sounds like you have what's called a frenulum Breve or short frenulum. Sometimes stretching can help but that usually leads to tearing  or making the foreskin sore .i You can have what's called a frenulumotomy or frenulumectomy where the frenulum is cut or removed 

Thanks mate. I googled short frenulum and that is exactly what I have. I take it for the frenulumotomy/frenulumectomy I'd have to go through my GP for that?

Yup and they would refer you to general surgery or urology

Ah OK, thank you so much for this. You've been very helpful.

You are very welcome good luck , keep me posted and if you have any other questions or concerns just let me know