I am uncomfortable with my boyfriend masturbating... it makes me squeamish and disgusts me and I get angry at him for doing it, especially because he has no reason to really do it as I am more than willing to please him myself, and we live together so it's not as if I'm not available. We do have sex once or twice a day and we please each other just fine, so why should I even have a problem with it? The funny thing is I don't want to react this way. People like to please themselves! It happens! I just want to get over it but I get so disgusted and angry and I don't know how to deal with it. When I know he's doing it I get so upset I start shaking and my nerves go insane.

I want these feelings to go away. He is such a wonderful person that I don't want something so mundane as this to ruin our relationship. I WON'T ALLOW IT TO! How can I cope, or better yet, overcome these feelings? I just want to love him and be there for him. I want him to be happy, and if wanking off every once in a while aids in that then I want to be okay with it.

you should talk to him about it tell him that it bothers you but dont get mad when you tell him best to mention it when the two of you are calm and comfortable

Masturbate together and if you do it aswell its not a Problem