:cry: Hi... i am facing a very unusual problem which is as follows.
There is some liquid present below the throat which produces very bad smell when it comes out. It comes out when i consume large amount of food. I feel a burning sensation when it is inside the throat and just below it .Because of this a very bad smell comes out of my mouth whenever i try to talk.Because of this large amount of wind is forming in the throat and stomach.I am 22 years old and i am facing this problem from 2 years.

Get some Prilosec.
That is the brine coming up from your esophagus.

try this magic remedy.sleep early 7pm wake up early drink 1litre water without stoping in one go.before brushing teeth or doing any action. do some exercise for 20mins or so or walk briskly if you want.Your body will get rid of the toxin gathered in your body by either vomiting, urinating, perspiring or in excretion. Eat balance diet during the day. and avoid any alcoholic drink and cigarette. its hard but it can be your remedy. do it continuously for a week if you notice any change, continue until your problem disapears.