Hi. I feel an upper ab pain every time after eating. It moves around and it lasts for few minutes I don`t know what could be the cause of my problem. I don`t eat exactly the good foods, I like burgers and other junk food. Maybe that could be the cause of my problem?

Hi. Abdominal pain is a common symptom of digestive problems. Many abdominal diseases are not painful in the early stages. There are many possible causes of upper ab pain – they range from inflammations to cancer. So, you may have acute appendicitis, perforated gastric ulcer, inflammation of the gallbladder, adhesions, hernias, etc. Crohn's disease is also a possibility. It is an inflammation of the intestine. Also, kidney stones can cause intense pain. Short-lasting pain, which moves around, probably means nothing serious. Fixed pain means something is very wrong.