Hi, Im 18 years old and lately ive been having a weird discharge come out. I just got off my period about a week ago, it wasnt as long as usual. I was playin cards with some friends and felt like i had started my period. So i went to the bathroom and saw there was a large amount of milky, white discharge in my panties and it was left all over my vagina, like it was everywhere, it did not smell bad, it smelled kind of sweet.
After that it happened a couple other times. I know its not a yeast infection, and i know its not an std because i JUST got checked a few weeks ago. Me and my bf have sex on a regular basis, but this is something new that ive never seen before.

That is totally normal, milky white or clear 100%. If its any other color like yellow,green, or brown or it has a really foul odor then you should see a doctor. I have it too and my doctor says its perfectly normal and healthy. Hope this helps :P