Hi I am 24 year old male. I masturbate very often i.e around 2-3 times a week. I am masturbating from past many years when i was in school. Few months ago i've noticed that my left size scrotum is slightly longer then the right(not testis think so)and i cant maintain the erection longer time after erection again a short time interval (5  sec)it become normal  , i don't know what the problem is but now i am getting worried about this problem. Although i don't have much bigger testicles but still it makes me worry. so plz help me what could be the problem and how should i get rid of this.... 

please help me... is there any problem ?have consult with doc?

Hi

Mee to have the same situation as yours, i was keep on checking online for any usefull information, finally today i got it, lets try the below statement.

One natural way to reduce the size of your testicles and it is not invasive and does not require surgery is simply placing ice or something really cold on your testicles.

You sound normal, most males have one testicle hanging lower than the other. If you mean you get soft right away after ejaculation? That is normal too. Most men need some rest after ejaculation before they can get hard and have sex again. This is a very short time in boys and young men and it takes longer to get hard again as men get older. This is normal as you get older. Many times your testicles will hang lower as you get older too.

You sound completely normal.