I NEED TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM ,ALREADY MY PENNIS SIZE IS ONLY 3 INCHES ,WHEN I SEE NAKED FILMS IT GETS ERACTED TO 7 INCHES , HOW COULD I INCREASE MY SIZE AND LATER SPERM.

Your penis size is perfectly normal, so please don't worry. As for delaying ejaculation, try slowing down when masturbating, and stop for a while when you are getting close to cumming. When you start to loose your erection start masturbating again. Keep starting and stopping and eventually you will learn to control your ejaculation and last longer. Regards, John

Yea ur penis size is fine, in movies they use special effects to increase how big your penis looks. Everybody gets the delay. Perfectly normal dude..

Hallo,
This sounds to me like you are really young. How old are you? If you are too young you shouldn’t be thing about this yet. When you get older you will have plenty of time to think about this and you will see in time your body will get larger. People try to have larger penis all the time but many of the supplements really do not work and most of them are fake. So my advice would be not to try to use anything to get larger penis because you will mostly just waste your money. I hope this helped you in any way.

All the best to you,
Karen