i was supposed to get my period the 26th of april and it never came.then may 9th i started spotting for two days, it stopped for three days and now im spotting again. i have taken about four pregnancy test within the two weeks and they came up negative. i have never had this problem before. my periods have always been regular and always last five days and bleeding normally never spotting. what does this mean, any advice?

I've been spotting a lot lately too But i have had the depo shot a few years ago and my period has been different every month due to stress and what not... but ive never spotted than stopped than spotted again... Pregnancy tests are more accurate when taken in the morning [your first morning pee]. To be safe you might want to make an appointment. Sometimes it takes time to detect the hormones to tell if you are pregnant or not

I have been having the same issue..... Have you gotten any answers?

Im having the same problem right now. Did you get an answer??

I m having the same problam please havr u got any answr