Hey everyone,

I am new at this forum, so I am really happy because we can exchange some experiences in here. I am currently on Dukan diet program. I have heard a lot of amazing things about it, and one month ago, I started to follow it. I am thrilled, but now I find it a little bit uncreative. Maybe because I cooked all those recipes that I know.

Now, I need some new things and new recipes.

Can you tell me more about this? What are your experiences?

Can you give me some really tasty recipes for this diet program?Tnx a lot! 

Hey,

I am really surprised because there are almost a tons of recipes online. You really can choose without making any mistake :)

Have you tried this one? Ginger and chilli roast chicken? It is an amazing for lunch, and I love to make this one, even my kids are thrilled. You will need one whole chicken, one lemon, one red chilli pepper, one cube of fresh ginger, two gloves of garlic, one teaspoon of paprika and dried oregano. Now, you need to pre heat the oven at 1900 degrees, slice lemon in half. Put the chicken in a roasting tin. Put other ingredients in oven. When everything is over, put some oregano and paprika, and cook for almost two hours. 

Hi there,

Umm…there are so many tasty meals up there, you can chose different meal almost every day. And that is amazing :) I will give you some ideas for snacks, which are totally amazing and easy to make – you going to love them. You can snack hard – boiled eggs, crab sticks, rolled smoked salmon, seafood, rolled ham with low fat cheese, roast chicken, sugar – free jelly, tuna or salmon.

Those are just some snack ideas, because we all know how good is to grab a snack after long workout process.

I don’t need to tell you how to make it, right?

Have a nice day! 

Hey there,

My sister is on this diet program, so every Friday when my family is at dinner at her place, she is cooking some dinner from Dukan diet. Of course, I was skeptical, like every other man, but after two bites, I was surprised how delicious is. Now, I can official say that I just adore her asparagus soup. You need a few drops of olive oil, a half of large onion, 400g of asparagus, 500 ml of vegetable stock, salt and pepper. You should cook it until it is thickly.

I am sure that you are going to adore it, just like I do :)

Hey, it just came across my mind. Have you ever tried full English breakfast, but Dukan Style? No? Well, maybe it is time to try it now :) You will need one pack of turkey rashers, 4 low fat chicken sausages, eggs, three tablespoons of skimmed milk, some mushrooms that you need to cut in a half, two large tomatoes. Heat the oven at 180c degrees, and after three minutes your breakfast is ready to be cooked, but in the oven.

Maybe this sounds a little bit weird for you, but I can guarantee you that this one is amazing and so healthy.Bon appetite :)

Hey, and what about Indian spicy omelet? Have you tried this before? If you didn’t and you like to eat spicy meals, well, this is right choice for you :D

You will need two eggs, half of green chili, half of red onion, spring onion, tablespoon of fresh coriander, garam masala, salt and pepper.

Of course, break the eggs into a bowl, put some salt and pepper and add some chili into it, spring onion and coriander, with spices. Put other ingredients.

Mix it and put it in the pan.

Enjoy, I am sure that you are going to love it!