I want to have a squirting orgasm. I've read stuff about it I've done stuff that it said and I can't get it. Anyone know how I can?

What an introduction!!

You haven't given much information about yourself. To help you, you really need to sign in so we can discuss what you are doing, and take it from there. "Stuff" is not very explict. So ...

1. How old are you?
  2. Where are you from?
  3. Are there any cultural or religious implications?
  4. Are you a virgin? Is an intact hymen important to you?
  5. What "stuff" do you do?
  6. Do you reach a "non-squirting" orgasm?

Emptying your bladder first and being completely relaxed is an important element.

I'll try and help

I have emptied my bladder I'm 18 I'm not a virgin and the only time Ican orgasm is when Iplay with my clit iread that if you use middle and ring finger to masterbate you can squirt that way I'm from michigan I'm caucasion so idk of any complications there

Dear Swirls

Your ethnicity and location should not cause any complications. I usually ask about location and culture as that sometimes has a bearing on what you would be comfortable doing. As you are not a virgin, hymen retention is not important anymore.

"if you use middle and ring finger to masterbate" means inserting those fingers into your vagina and massaging your vaginal walls, especially your g-spot. But as you orgasm currently, don't stop you clit stimulation, but include your g-spot massage as well. The g-spot massage should get the liquids ready for squirting through your urethra or maybe gushing from your vagina. You will have to follow your own intuition as the feelings grow.

Start by trying it and see how far you get, then get back to me with how you progress. It may take several tries. I can give more specific directions if necessary.

I hope this helps

I can help you! Just msg me for the email its easy!

Going to be blatantly explicit..man needs to use at least 2-3 fingers..slide them in slowly, find that special omg spot while using pressure..then go deeper, faster, forcing you to orgasm..you will possibly beg him to stop but endure it..trust me..no mercy and then the magic will unfold naturally. .ugh so worth it!!!

I want to learn to squart to

Ok so as an update I've had sex with this one guy and he made me squirt but I felt nothing and idk why