I have heard about females squirting and watch porn n seen it but I don't know how its done. My boyfriend said he would like to see me do it but I really don't know how

on porn they fake that it's not actully real it might be i don't know look it up on the internet you might find something you never know

I was reading your post and I just wanted to add to this thread as I find the female orgasm to be on the the most incredible things I've ever experienced. I can tell you that the biggest difference in a squirting orgasm and a clitoral or even gspot orgasm is what you are doing with your PC muscles. Having a phenomenal sex life, and a multi-orgasmic girlfriend, she was never able to have a squirting orgasm. UNTIL I learned a few things that blew me away... SO much to the point that I just recently put together a blog to share what I have learned. I think you might find pretty interesting. Well, at least I hope that you do :)

.

I would love any feedback that you feel like sharing.

Some girls are squirters and some are gushers. Look it up on google:) heres what you need to do. Thers these vibraters, you cant miss them, they have what looks like a big round ball at the tip, they do the trick. Other then that, do this; You need a picture of the female anatomy. When you put your finger in the vegina, and you push up in the direction of the pubic bone, there is the ureethra and the blatter. If you put your thum over your clit and push up in the durection of your pubic bone with your finger thats all the way in your vagina, right around where your ureethra meets your blatter, that is what they call "the G spot. If you grab right there in a pinching motion and squeeze, and keep repeeting the motion. Its like there is a small cushion there and your pumping it with your fingers. youll gush. Most women do, when ever I hook up with a women I try it on here and it works a lot of the time. If your really attracted to someone, and they do this really fast, youll gush really quickly. Its fun, women like it:)

I agree, google it... But if you'd like answers or advice from a real person and not miss Google you can PM me and I'll help where I can.