Recently when I've been masturbating, I've reached an orgasm and something has leaked out of me. I can't tell whether it's me squirting oddly or if it's actually pee. The only thing that I've been doing is vibrating my clit - that shouldn't make me pee, should it? I'd just assume it was cum squirting, except for the fact that it doensn't squirt. It kind of oozes out, and there's a ton of it, which makes me think I may somehow be making myself pee. It's hard to tell if it's clear or not. Any help?

If it was urine I would assume you could tell do to its smell and color

Well pee has an odd odour to it unlike cum and that is white so its kind of different

I have a questIon...I finger myself and I end up squIrtIng but then It kInd of smells like pee and tastes like It I jus wanted to know If this Is cum Is It normal n I shouldnt worry

same questIon.Ive had da same expIerence.dIs Is really konfusIng

Why is it so hard for y'all? If it's colored and smells like pee then obviously it's pee. If it's clear and smells of your own body or doesn't smell at all then it's cum. It's so simple.

That is true. However, to make sure it's cum, why not empty your bladder first?

You may gush from your vagina, or squirt from your urethra.

You have so good and simple answers. You must be a wise and experienced woman.

You have so good and simple answers,. You must be a wise and experienced woman,,lucyloucyrus

That too. I mentioned on another post to first go to the bathroom just to make sure your bladder really is empty so there's no chance for it to be urine. I just forgot to add it on this post reply.

I have had the exact same problem, try masturbating over a toilet then u should be able to tell.

I will never understand WHY IS SO HARD TO DISTINGUISH peeing from "squirting!!!. I mean, it is obviously different than a man's ejaculation, but to a man there's no way to mistake one thing with the other!!. When peeing, a man doesn't feel ANY kind of pleasure compared to ejaculating AT ALL!!. If you women can't tell the difference from one another....oh well!!....Can any woman here tell us if she feels A DIFFERENCE between squirting and peeing?; otherwise you guys are in climax every time you go take a pee if there's no difference in feeling!

Yeah but what if it's colored but doesn't smell like urine?