I'm a 15 year-old girl and I've been masturbating since I was 13... But anyways, I use household items for penetration ((i.e. toothbrush handle, hairbrush handle, cucumber, banana, et cetera)) and I also use clitoral stimulation, who doesn't? LOL. But it takes a while to orgasm and sometimes, it doesn't even happen. I was wondering if anybody had any ideas? P.S. I will NOT use dildos, vibrators, et cetera. I have nosy parents :/

You should have a periodic way to sex.

What does this mean?

Do you still need help?

You can ask in open, or PM me if you wish.

a coke bottle or a remote phone

You can alway use a end of a toothbrush or a small perfume bottle (like thise small sample ones)

You could try overstimulation on yourself. When your about to hit orgasm just stop and wait about a minute. Then start back up again. Do this until you can no longer hold back. Or you can try using something that vibrates. Like a back massager or even your phone. I'm sure they have apps for that.
I hope this helps

You could try the boy next doors tongue.