Also I think she was aroused but I wasn't like my erection went soft and wouldn't stay in the vagina at all when we moved

No, I don't think it is likely she will get pregnant. I think it is very unlikely ... but not impossible. You don't have to do it for long. 3 seconds is long enough for sperm to transfer.

Some women get pregnant ultra easily; others have great difficulty. Some virgins have got pregnant with no penetration at all taking place.

I have no formal qualification, but I have passed SteadyHealth's tests (see the certificates by my avatar), and I do know a lot about it.

Can you give me the start dates of her last 4 periods?

Have you read the related topics shown against this topic?

If you are from Ireland, you could try a Sexual Health Clinic and get advice from there.

We both had decided to be calm because we have been looking up stuff about it and everything says very unlikely like your answers and I don't want to stress her out cause I want her to be stress free for her period in case she misses her period due to stress and not pregnancy and save us the added stress sorry if I'm confusing you

I understand. Let me know what happens please.

I'm just really scared and so is she, her period is due the 6th of may which is in two weeks so we are just praying she gets her period, on a scale of one to ten how likely is it she would get pregnant honestly I'm just really scared and so is she

Her last period was 4th of April and she wasn't ovulating when we had sex if that's any help!

I can understand that you are both scared, and I do feel for you both.
If her period really is due 6th May, then she is likely to have ovulated 22nd April and the egg may not have been viable on 23rd. However, if her periods are irregular you cannot accurately forecast ovulation or period start.
On a scale of 1 to 10, the chances are probably 1/10. I would also think that on a scale of 1 to 100, the chances are probably 1/100. I would go as far as saying that I think that on a scale of 1 to 1000, the chances are probably 1/1000. But that doesn't really help you. She could be that 1. If you are praying, I will pray for you also.
Can you visit a Family Planning Clinic? (You haven't said how old you are). Emergency Contraception might be an option to consider.

Can you tell me when her January, February and March periods started?
You say she wasn't ovulating, so when did she ovulate?
Can she sense when she ovulates?
I actually think she is still a virgin, as I don't think you penetrated her. From what you have said, she was not very wet (did you feel her wetness?). Her hymen was still intact, but there was still an opening, You did not stay hard long. However you did have pre-cum. You didn't talk about any other sexual activity. Did she fellate you (oral) after your pre-cum was in evidence? That may have helped clear some of the pre-cum away. Anyway I think the likelihood of pregnancy is extremely low. I just cannot give 100% assurance.

She gave me a blow job after a ha****b I'm pretty sure and then we kissed for a while after

So she could have sucked your pre-cum away, unless the bj brought you closer to orgasm - all before you tried to take her virginity.

It normally doesn't normally I do need to have a ha****b to orgasm, it's been a week and she hasn't got any early symptoms but she has always been getting pains in her boobs ever since last year so we shouldn't be worried about that should we?

Ok her January period was on the 17th February on the 27th which ran into match She didn't get an other one until the 4th of April and yes it's very irregular and We don't think she's due on the 6th anymore that app is wrong she thinks

What do you mean by "it's been a week and she hasn't got any early symptoms"?
What has been a week?
Early symptoms of what?

It's been a week since we did what we did and she hasn't got any early symptoms of her being pregnant

Jan 17 - Feb 27 = 41 days
Feb 27 - Apr 4 = 36 days
Apr 4 - May 6 = 32 days!
So assume a week longer cycle:
Apr 4 - May 13 = 39 days - then 23rd would probably not be a fertile day
Can you give her earlier period start dates (say Sept - Dec)?