She has an extremely irregular cycle but judging by what I told you is it highly unlikely she will be pregnant

September 2nd October 12th November 18th December 20th

You don't always get early signs. But I have been working on this happening 23rd as suggested in my earlier posts. So what day was it exactly?

We had sex on the 14th last week

Her average cycle has been about 35 days. That would put 14th outside her fertile time. However Dec 20 - Jan 17 = 28 days, and if this cycle were 28 days, it would put 14th inside her fertile time. That would bring forward her period start to 2nd May, and implantation would not likely have taken place yet, so she would get no pregnancy signs yet anyway. Pregnancy seems more and more unlikely. But what other sexual activity have you had since then? and Has she had other under 30 day cycles?

I fingered her and she gave me blowjobs and handjobs ever since then

March- April cycle was 29 days, April-May cycle was 29 days, may to June was 30 days, July to August was 26, August to September was 27 days

Those periods were all 2013

All periods this year have been over 30 days, is it getting more and more unlikely that she will be pregnant by what I have told you?

Well, there have been only two periods this year over 30 days. From October, cycles were 40, 37, 32, 28. Then they were 41, 36. If the pattern continues the next period could be 31/32, then 27/28. March/April 2013 cycle was 29. It is close. But I still think it is highly unlikely she will get pregnant from your 14th activity. Whether your hj/bj activity since 14th has resulted in sperm transfer is another matter. I hope things work out well.

If she isn't pregnant then when should her next period be?

That is impossible to tell as her cycles vary. If it were a 40 cycle, then 15th May. However if her period hasn't arrived by 5th May (21 days since 14th April), a pregnancy test's negative result should be accurate. That is assuming there has been no sperm transfer manually since 14th April.

By sperm transfer what do you mean? We haven't had sex or anything since only handjobs and fingering and blowjobs

If either of you get semen on your hands and then she is fingered by those semen contaminated hands, there is the chance that some of that semen could get into her vagina, or onto her vulva and then into her vagina.