Hi im a 12 year old girl and i weigh 160lb!!!! I'm am about 5.6 in height and i know the average limit for weight that height and age is about 135-140. I want to lose weight really bad but I don't want to use a program. I need help on suggests that worked for you to lose weight or others. I know some of my weight is muscle because I am a very big girl and I am very athletic. My dad says I am big boned girl and I know that but I want to loss some weight. Please help me!!

Hi Ilovdapeeps,

There may be so many advices for you to reduce weight but in my point of view the best is go for “Organic Food” which will not only reduce your weight but also make you healthier.

From the below link you will come to know the importance of organic food:

organicauthority.com/organic-living/lauras-letter/organic-food-and-safety.html

the easiest way tht worked for me is cut out all sugary drinks and only drink water and milk and dnt eat any fastfood or dessert and keep being active and get plenty of sleep