I am 17 years old and from time to time when I'm stressed out i get a feeling in my testicle. When i was about 16 this happened and i did a sharp movement and i was in pain. At first i didn't know what was wrong but wen i touched my left testicle which is larger than my right I felt pain in my left testicle and the left side of my stomach. I went to a doctor before because one of my testicles was bigger than the other and they checked it with an ultrasound machine and they found nothing wrong. Also sometimes this happens to my right testicle, but almost never.
Some time before this i had a rash which was a virus i think on the bottom left side of my back, just wondering if this might help.
Does anyone know if this is a seriouse problem because the first time this happened was maybe less then 2 years ago and i feel fine, but on certain days if i get mad at my friends and get stressed out the feeling in my left testicles comes back, but it doesn't start to hurt unless i make a sharp movement. Also after it starts to hurt it last for a day.

does anyone know if this could be a seriouse problem because the pain is pretty bad if i start making sharp movements after i start getting this weird feeling in my left testicle?

can anyone help me out here or know what the hell this can be. I felt my testicles for bumps tonight in the shower and there were non, thought my right testicle is definetely smaller then the left and the left hangs lower.

i believe this is normal. i get a nasty feeling in my rt nut when im stressed out. oh and my rt nut is larger than the left but my left wangs lower. so ur description seems normal. cheers.

Despite what "Guest" has said so flipantly, you might consider a visit to your local clinic or family doctor. When this pain occurs, they'll want to examine you, scrotum, testicles, penis...everything. You'll get a complete Male UG exam, and possibly a rectal exam as well. It's good to get this started when you're young, so that you will be familiar with it as you become a man.

At least they'll have a bench mark for future examinations.

It's good that you do self examinations, but I didn't hear anything out of the ordinary. But that's not to say that your doctor won't want to hear all about this, what you've done, what you've noticed, when and where it hurts.

Go get an appointment.
Good luck, and come back and tell us what they said, OK?

i think its pretty normal. whenever i get stressed out my testicles hurt too. for days, even weeks, sometimes. but it always goes away, and has been for many years. don't worry too much. it could be other things like a chronic hydrocele, but there is a very very small chance that it's anything serious.

hello to anyone coming by this post, its an old 1 but still the first one when people search for this.

i get testicle pain for 2 reasons, 1 hot water makes the blood vessels swell so i have to stick with showers
the 2nd reason comes down to 3 things, stress, lack of sex, or over sexual stimulating and not climaxing repeatedly.

they are all caused by blood pressure, now i have in the past had testicle pain due to an STI and trust me there is a big difference in pain levels.

best thing to do, if your getting pain wait 24 hours and if its not gone go to the walk in clinic or go to the hospital and find out whats going on. 99% of the time its nothing but you don't want to regret not going so get your self down there if it lingers.

also a quic FAQ some of the young lads might not know.
(your testicles at any given time can go up out of your ball sack and into your pevlis, dont stress martial artists learn to control this reflex to protect them selfs in combat, its a completely natural thing. But be aware its is more likely to happen during climax during self pleasure or during sex when a partner leans on them. also they are more likely to want to hide up there if they get to cold.)

good luck ^_-