Im 13 and my vigina has this wierd smell and i dont know what it is. I have never had sex before soo its not a STD and i dont want to tell

my dad cuz he will just laugh. If any one has had this problem before??

please give advice :/

Hi

the vagina * should always be kept clean .
we sweat alot specially down there. in your vagina *

Your growing up so your vagina will start changing , you will get hair and sometimes
fluids will come down.

do this.... dont be scared it happens to all of us . (:

1. shave if you have alot of hair shave ... ( because it is important to shave so it stays clean and you sweat alot less)

2. wash your vagina with soap try to buy this soap called "Eve" they sell it at cvs or wallgreens publix anywere
that is a special soap for your vagina , If you cnat buy it wash it wish regular soap.

3. buy panty liners . ( they are not pads) lol
but they are sort off like pads . you put them in your underwear and you change them everyday
it will help with the smell and fluids

any other questions msg me (:

okay, thank you :-)

Hello there. I was wondering if this happened to you again? I had the same issue as you did and it returns over and over again, if you ask me, I would say that this returns every three months. Of course, this smell is sometimes different - sometimes it is intense, sometimes is OK, but it is still present. I know that vaginal smell causes everyone to feel weird about this, I am the one as well, but I just don't know what to do. I have intercourse with just one partner - with my BF, and yes - we do use protection...That is why I don't get a thing. 

thank you a lot. I'm 15 and i never had this problem before, so when it began to happen i was beginning to worry. i didn't want to tell anyone about it because it was really embarrassing