Since November 2006 I have had a foul smell coming from my vagina. I have no heavy discharge, no mid cycle bleeding, no other symptoms.Swab results came back negative. I have been prscribed antibiotics on 3 occassions and it still recurrs.

Any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

First of all make sure you wash your self extremely well. Second, if you don't shave and have hair down their, make sure you clean that to and when you get done bathing make sure you fully dry it, and try not to sweat down their if there is hair, when sweat or water gets trapped in hair, it makes an awful nasty smell.
But if you shave, then I don't know.

I have the same thing, it comes and goes and my boyfriend is accusing me o having an infection, been to dr, all tests negative, no itching, pain or unusual feelings and I keep myself very clean. Happens normally after my boyfriend ejaculates inside me so I'm passing the buck to him and refuse to sleep with him until he gets fully tested