Hi everyone. I am practicing with Voit Gravity Rider for a while now. I am starting to lose my extra pounds. A believe in a week or two it will be very noticeable. I am really satisfied with it. The exercises are not so hard to do. I can do my workout without leaving the house which is very convenient for me since I have two little children that I need to take care of. And when it rains, I hate going out let alone going to the gym. So, to sum it up, I love everything about this exercising machine. Do you happen to know what are the health benefits of exercising with it?

I had Voit Gravity Rider for a while. I had to get rid of it, but if I ever move to a larger house, I will buy it again. It is nice to have it around, the whole family can use it. And you can always find a reason for not going to the gym, but if you can exercise in the comfort of your home it is much harder to find an excuse.;)

As for the benefits, there are plenty of them. The main benefit is that your muscles will get used to being used. :) And for a longer period of time. That way you will improve your muscular endurance.

That is true. It will certainly improve your ability to use the muscles for longer periods of time.

It will also help you burn more calories. Using voit gravity rider is very similar to jogging or aerobic (when it comes to burning calories).

It is good for your heart health.

Some people say that exercising with Voit Gravity Rider helps them release stress. And it is well known that  stress can affect our organism in many bad ways. It can cause everything, from obesity to serious health problems.

So, keep practicing Mellisa8, especially if you enjoy it. Your body will be grateful. ;)  

I have a Voit Gravity Rider and it's truly better than going to a gym. As it's been spoken it's hard not to do do even if it's in your bedroom. I really Love this machine

_removed_