Hello everybody, does anyone have any experience with Hot latin diet? I have heard some stories about it and mostly positive feedback from people, and for real-if you just think of all those latin people with their gorgeous bodies, it really makes sense. What do you people think about it, has someone been on it, or maybe knows someone who lost weight on this diet? I am trying to lose weight for some time, my first plan was to get rid of few extra pounds even before summer, but I guess I was too ambitious. :) Hope your experience will encourage me to stick with this one.

Yes, it does work!

Not many years ago when I was on my holiday in Mexico I actually talked with one woman about their diet and nutrition habits, because I was amazed how she looked and she was like 50 years old and looked like she was 35 then.

Not only that her body shape was perfect and that she is totally slim and fit, but her skin as well! And I really asked her what's their secret, I assumed it's actually their genes or something, but she told me it's all about the food and nutrition.

They have several ingredients (which are part of this diet) and they consume it regularly and she swears in it as the reason of their good and healthy look. :)

Yes it will but the beans will make you tart.

Yeah, perhaps it can be true, I mean all those ingredients must be helpful as all of them are healthy and apparently speeding the metabolism. But I still think that genes must play some role in their look.

Anyway, I never tried that diet, but my logic is that there is no need to stick to some plan which includes all of those already planned meals and I don't know what else. If you want to try their ways, then just add to your regular meals some chili, avocados, garlic and other stuff. I doubt they eat according to some rules and plans, so by the same logic, just try to eat normally and add those ingredients and tell us did it work. :)