I am 36 years old and have 20 lbs to lose. What I am looking for is some good suggestions on how to achieve this. I work part time and am mom to three kids, so I don't have an awful lot of time to hang out in the gym or anything like that. If anyone wants to share their ideas with me, please feel free!

What do you mean by quickly exactly? My best advice is not to expect any miracles and to go about losing weight responsibly, which often means gradually. It's no small amount you are trying to lose, and it is all too easy to get down about things, and unmotivated, when you are not losing as much as quickly as you hoped for. If you go into it with a realistic attitude, you can do it though! I wish you all the best!

Eating balanced diet and avoid foods with high sugar/ caffeine level. Foods rich in nutrients/ fiber must be increased in our diets like fresh vegetables/ fruits/ oatmeal/ whole grain etc. Healthy foods maintain insulin levels and control blood sugar levels. Hunger is also controlled which means you can lose belly fat quite quickly.

The Eat-Clean Diet by Tosca Reno is a great book for helping you change the way you eat! I started in back in March and lost 20 pounds by August! It was really easy, and I was never hungry, also, I only went to the gym 2 times a week for an hour long class, so it's not a very intensive workout regime! You could also try her new book, Best Body Now, it's geared towards women who are 40 and over, and it has a lot of good workout exercises that you can do at home in your spare time. Good Luck!!

-C.

You must make the schedule of the exercise program and diet and monitor, which helps maintain health and increase the power of effective immunity. Another thing is that it increases the power of resistance that allows the efficiency of their work.