I need help. There are so many various types of diets that I don't know which one to choose. I mean, I don't even have that much extra weight and it poses no great deal for me, but still I would like to get rid of it. Detox diet sounds interesting, my boyfriend told me about it. It seems that it is based not solemnly on food regulations. Am I right? Tell me something more of this detox diet maybe that will be my choice

You are right. Beside the standard diet (I say standard because you have to change structure of your meals anyway, we know that every diet is a story for itself), you use certain laxative substances to detoxicate your body and speed up your metabolism processes. That also participates in your body's weight loosing. But, since you don't have many extra kilos, my advice for you would also be that you cut candies and soda juices and you might find what you're looking just with that.