Well im 14 and a virgin. But I have tgis tingly feeling in my vagina when I think about this one boy. I donot have any sex toys and no lube! I want asvice on what I shoyld use to masturbate. House hold items are preferred. Thanks plz help ladies.

I'm 16 years old. I know that tingaly feeling anywhere. I'm a virgin too and I just always ignored it every time my boyfriend makes me that way. You are only 14 and a virgin so using a sex toy will not be enjoyable considering you're tight. But if it's that bad, you can look it up on a porn site or you can also google it. I hope this helped you.

No toys e needed ladies !! I'm also 14 and a girl !! And what I do to masturbate and to get and orgasm too !! Is I start of by rubbing my clitoris normally... Then I use a pen as my toy and lick it a little and keep rubbing my clitoris with my finger.. Then I insert the pen inside me in my vagina slowly and not to deep !! So now u keep doing it in and out and also u continuously rub your clitoris !!rub and insert !! And in about 3-4 mintues u could get a great orgasm !!