Hello everybody! I need your advice. Namely, I’m going on a journey and I want to carry my bike since I’ll be staying there for more than a month. I need a good bike bag that’ll protect it. I’ve heard that Neil Pryde bike bags are top notch quality and I’m considering buying one. Anyone here with a Neil Pryde bike bag? Tell me your experiences with it.

I have it and I’m very satisfied with it. I do warmly recommend you to buy it if you want your bike to be transported anywhere safely. It’s made of quality polyester and the inside is very smooth and soft so that your bike won’t have a scratch. It’s pretty light since it has only 6 kilograms and there are separate bags for wheels which are padded for protection. What is also good is the fact that there are wheels and you can easily move it without having to lift and carry it around. I’ve read that it has been voted the best bike bag in a cycling magazine. The price is not so low – about £90, but it’s more economical in the long run, since it protects your bike form any damage.