Do you like rollerblading? I’m an avid cyclist and I’ve decided to buy myself a pair of rollerblades in order to switch between sports a bit and I think that will only improve my cycling since rollerblading is excellent for thigh muscles and maintaining balance. Do you have any experience with it? I even consider taking a part in a rollerblading competition.

Hey there! I think that rollerblading is a great sport. It’s a shame it’s not listed into Olympic sports. I think that there are certain competitions, but I don’t know whether those are official or not. It’s true about thighs because you push yourself using the strength from those parts of the body. Just be sure to wear all those items for protection, because if you fall and you don’t have the protection for your knees or a helmet on your head, you can get nasty injuries. In my opinion the best time to start with rollerblading is when you’re about 6 or 7, because you learn to keep your balance and as you get older you become more confident and experienced. Of course, it’s never too late to start with a sports activity. So, good luck.