I’m excessive overpronator and that sometimes makes the hell of my life. I constantly have pains in my feet, not only while I’m running. Sometimes even a longer walk through a park can be unbearable. I’ve heard about Posture Control Insoles and how they can help people with severe feet problems. Is that true? I’ve tried various insoles and there was no improvement of my condition.

I think that Posture Control Insoles is just the thing you need to try. They stimulate neuromuscular system receptors and thus enable proper feedback. These insoles have been designed with the idea that forefoot controls rear area of the foot. These insoles are designed so that they make it easier for the muscles to correct foot motion and hyperpronation can be corrected as well as supination. Basically, your feet will be naturally stimulated and put in the proper position so that incorrect feet motions will be eliminated. Another good thing about these insoles is that they’re thin and can easily fit any kind of the shoe. Besides, these insoles improve stability. You can walk and run in with them, and you won’t notice anything. Imagine not having to wear all those orthotics that require special shoes.

I'm curious whether you tried the Posture Control Insoles and if so what has been the result. I tool have been struggling with feet issues that have progressively gotten worse. I developed Plantar fasciitis in 2007 from over-pronation (left me unable to run for 7months) which resulted in my start with custom orthotics. I ran free of pain for 7 months and started to develop tingling/numbness in my feet/toes and after 4 months went back to a podiatrist who diagnosed Mortons Neuroma (and discovered I have hammer toes which doesn't help the situation). Went through cortizone shots, which didn't help (and symptoms have actually gotten worse). Started the alcohol based shots and have also just ordered new orthotics as this podiatrist stated that I have a leg length difference which wasn't accounted for in my current orthotics (not the same dr). I'm feeling like the focus is on the symptoms and not the root cause (if that is even possible). Any feedback would be helpful - Thanks!