I just got a pair yesterday and they ROCK!!!! If you are in need of motion control shoes I highly recommend these!. I had been running in Asics MC Plus, and they always felt kind of heavy and cumbersome. (used to have high areches, they fell from overuse/wrong shoes I suppose). These feel light, they do not feel like a motion control shoe at all. They are also very form fitting to your feet. They only thing I may do is put a heel gel pad in my left shoe, because the bone spurs there are worse. But great arch support. I think I need to go get another pair and dump the Asics (which is weird, I wore Gel Cumulus for years).

I'm a big Mizuno fan too...currently use both the Wave Rider and Mercury and will probably add the Maverick to the rotation come spring-time. I've tried all the major brands and these have the best combo of durability and road-feel of any...

Amy is also running with the Legend. She likes them for the most part but has been having some problems with IT Band (don't think it's shoe related)....

---
megawill

Are these a new style? I used to wear the mercury and didn't like the change they made in it a year ago, so have migrated to Saucony. Are they pricey??

Cool that you found something you like! You'll have to show them to me in a couple weeks!! :)

They're a new style i think. I like them a lot!
They're not any more pricy than other shoes (less than my Asics) = $99.99. +