Hey everybody! Im trying to lose some weight which, naturally, means Im a heavyweight. Ive taken up running, because cutting fatty and sweet food is not enough. Besides problems with clothes and everything, my running shoes wear off very quickly. After training I usually have aches in my feet and it seems that my present shoes don not fit me well. What are good shoes for a heavyweight?

You need a strong, durable pair of shoes that will eliminate possible pronation which is pretty frequent in heavyweights. Here are a few suggestions for great shoes. For example, Brooks Beast can stabilize your feet. This shoe has Brooks HydroFlow technology that is a great shock absorbent and you wont feel when you hit the ground. Brooks Beast shoes are equipped with antibacterial lining and that means no smelly feet. Theyre also very strong and durable. Theyre very popular with XL people like me. My next suggestion is Mizuno Wave Alchemy 6. These shoes are very durable and they can easily bear a large man. In them, youll have a great motion control. Cushioning system is also perfectly designed. These two are top notch running shoes.