I am quite an amateur when it comes to running, but I intend on beginning to train and run long routes. I want to know which are the best cushioned stability shoes, and what should I pay attention to, when buying sports shoes? I would be grateful for any kind of suggestion because I intend to run seriously. Is this kind of shoe very expensive?

There is not” just one best shoe”, but there is one best shoe for your foot. Both shoes and foot come in 3 different shapes - regular arch, flat foot and high arched. The aim is to find a shoe which will be appropriate for your foot. For normal foot, the best shoe is stability shoe with moderate control features such as two density midsoles. A flat foot needs a rigid, motion-control shoe, with firm midsoles and control features that reduce the degree of pronation. High arched foot needs softer, cushioned shoe which allow more foot motion.