Hi people! I need your opinion regarding this subject.

I need to lose some weight since I’ve become really big. I think I weigh about 190 pounds now.

I’ve been fat my entire life, but now I really exaggerated with the food , it was totally unnecessary, and now it’s been messing with my entire life. I might actually lose my job because of it.

So I decided to try this nutrition supplement called Isoture. Have anyone here ever used it?  Or maybe you know someone who have?

Do you think Isopure is really effective when it comes to weight loss?

I don’t know. For me, it didn’t really give any results. But I am not really a good example since I wasn’t using it properly, nor regularly. I was very stubborn when my mom told me not to buy it. I told her I need to have it, since I really had the feeling that it will help me with my weight.  Later on, when I bought it, I suddenly wasn’t so sure anymore that I want to use a product like this. Still I started using it and I continued using it for quite a while, but the results were barely noticeable.

I don’t have any personal experience with Isopure. But I think it works.

And I think it’s effective enough. Maybe not as effective as some other pills on the market, but if you are at all informed when it comes to weight loss, you should know that rapid weight loss is not healthy at all. And in 90 percent of the cases, it leads to weight rebound sooner or latter.

Isopure is effective if you want to lose weight safe, healthy and with patience.

So not in a week or two. Give it some time.

This is just my opinion, like I said, I don’t have personal experience.

I don’t know where did you get the idea that Isopure is so safe and healthy.
And by the way, there is no such thing as ‘’weight rebound’’ when it comes to weight loss supplements. If there was, it would be called ‘’eating with no limits since I already lost my weight’’ syndrome. If some product helped you lose your weight, you cannot expect it will continue working after you stop using it. No, you need to maintain that weight by eating less or the same as when you were using the product.
As for the Isopure, it’s not effective at all. I tried it.