I have noticed that my eyelids are orange - they look almost as if I have orange eyedhadow on them - this is a more prominent on somedays than others-what causes this effect to happen?

There are few conditions which can cause orange eyelids and even orange eyebrows. If you are taking too much of beta-carotene this can turn your skin and eyelids orange. You can find beta- carotene in foods such as carrots, pumpkin, cantaloupe and squash so if you are consuming these foods in large amounts try to cut back a little bit. And you can notice that this food is orange as well.

But if you are not consuming these foods than you should definitely consult with your doctor. it is always better to be safe than sorry so go to the physical exam and try to find out what is the cause of your condition. Let us know about the results.