Ok hi I'm 20yrs old umm I've been cutting for maybe 2years now I'm going to say the last 4 months have been the worst .. the last 3weeks have been really bad Nelly been cutting every night my thighs and my wrist I've been wearing long pants and tops so.nobody sees .. I want to stop .. I've been crying almost once a day for a while I'm sad/pissed off angry Nelly every day.I don't want to get out for bed most days,I don't go see my friends anymore or go out . and I don't no y I feel like this. if I go to the doctor's I think they will just look at me and tell me to go home :l help anyone ..

You might be bipolar. Don't worry I am too just go see a doctor, they won't tell you to go home that's their job to help. I don't cut myself but it's not good so you should see someone professionally trained in that field. Good luck hope I helped!

You might have depression. And don't think that this is embarrassing or not significant. Go to a doctor. They will halp you!

you should go to a therapist or a psychiatrist so you can get to the root of what is causing you to feel the way you do

Hi! If you really do not know why you're having symptoms of severe depression, you may be suffering from clinical depression. 
This is an imbalance of chemical functions inside your brain and body that can throw your whole life off course. This is usually treated with medication. However, your depression could also be brought on by an emotional trauma. This kind of depression is treated with therapy, or a combination of medications and therapy. Please, see a professional. They can help you realize your type of depression and show you how to treat it. I am also 20 and have battled with depression and mutilation issues nearly my whole life. I know how it feels! You feel a crushing, blinding sadness, you wish you would stop existing, that you would just disappear. You think about death and how you could die constantly. The cutting feels good, almost, because it feels like SOMETHING besides that dark cavernous vortex. It gets better! I promise! It doesn't always have to be this way! It is NOT for forever! Talk to your doctor and she/he can refer you to the proper professional! Let people help you! you are worth it! Get out of bed and grow something, watch TV till you can't think, draw, write, tear up paper! ANYTHING to occupy your mind till you get help from a doctor! I am alive because I let people help me and I am actually glad! I like living again! You are NOT hopeless!

I am a 21 year old male, and i can tell you i have seriously thought about doing what you have. I am very angry, very upset with myself, sexually frustrated, emotionally confused and unstable and most of all, self inflicted-heart broken. I can tell you this, if you feel intensity within a emotion, thats when you know you are ALIVE. No need to physically injure yourself. Ponder this; Did you every hurt someone? Did you get hurt badly? Did you make a mistake that you just cannot let go? Are you feeling lost? Identify what it is that hurts you so, what is spreading and darkening your social life, and forgive it. Accept it. Love your friends and your loved ones, they will heal any hurt. Trust me.