My mom never really told me exactly how to shave. Or rather, she told me, but using her methods, for my legs anyway, it works fine. But other girls under arms look completely free of hair/redness/bumps.. and I just can't get mine to look that way. So, I don't wear short sleeves without an undershirt.. which gets really annoying and hot in the summer. Please help?

being a guy i am not that well informed about it but i believe my sisters use " "Nads" and i believe the stuff girls use for "Bikini waxes" should work also, if not try and use extra shaving cream and have your arm fully extended in the shower (easiest to do in the shower) and shave, remember to put some NON OIL based moisturizer on it after...

hope this helps :|

Some of the best things about deodorant are the white ones. These help with the razor bumps caused by shaving (applying this on the bikini area also helps). When you shave do so in long downward strokes with fresh (or newer) razor, use shave gel with skin softeners rather than soap, and don't press hard.