Well, it wasn't really during sex but that was easier to put, aha. But anyway, yesterday I went to my friend's house and we ended up having sex. Before that, he was fingering me and rubbing my clit. All the sudden my body starting going numb. Like it started at my feet, and worked the way up to mouth. My lips were so tingly I couldn't even talk. Then my hand was completely numb. I couldn't even move it without it hurting. It felt like my entire body fell asleep. And this happened twice! I read somewhere that it might of been an orgasm, but definitely not. Lol I'm like freaking out because I have no idea what happened. It was like I was paralyzed.. please tell me someone knows why this happened, and that it's normal.

Seems like you were given muscle relaxing drug - check on drinks/foods that is offered to you. Maybe your friend is trying to drug you to have sex

No. It's not a drug. It's from excitement that causes hyperventilation that leads to numbness. I had the same exact thing happen to me. The numbness started from my legs and worked it way up during sex. It actually felt kinda cool :)

That biased answer though. Not all guys are trying to rape girls, like what the eff?