I'm 17 years old uncircumcised and I've not had sex yet. Recently my g/f and I have been getting more serious and playing with each other and making each other cum with our hands and stuff.

When I get hard my foreskin still covers part of my knob but it rolls back and forth when I wank or we play with it.

What I want to know is what happens when I have sex and will she feel my foreskin %-)

um i think that your forskin is ment to roll back and forth. The foreskin is ment to be a natural lubricant in some ways a guess

well my man has foreskin as well but it doesn't really brother me so i guess you shouldn't freak out about it.

I'm 24, uncircumcised, and lost my virginity about 9 years ago. Although you may find you can't help but coming almost immediately when you first having sex, having a foreskin isn't an issue otherwise.

Your foreskin will come back when you push into your girl, if it isn't back already. And the more you get laid the better you're stamina will get.