It seems to me that as I get older, I tend to take more care about what I eat and how I use my body. Some would say that I am subconsciously afraid of dying, but whatever the cause, I have started with a healthy diet. It is nothing special, I just excluded sweets, bread, and I increased chicken and fish (vegetables too). Can you tell me which are good protein supplements?

Well, I assume that you have been thinking about exercising, or you have already started that. Anyway, there are a lot of products on the market that would help you gain muscle weight, or just help you look good. You could use whey products, casein, eggs, soy You should also include multi vitamin products if you are thinking about raining several times a week.

Whether you should take protein supplements or not is mainly based upon what does your body needs. If you are looking to build muscles and have started being more physically active, especially if your workout is focused on weight training, than you might benefit from protein supplements. They will provide you with proteins without additional fat, and that is their main benefit.

However, all these proteins might be overdoing it, if you are only looking to eat healthier and just to make your lifestyle bit healthier. In this case, you will feel much better if you keep yourself physically active and keep eating a balanced diet, which will include proteins from food, as well as some amount of carbohydrates and other important nutrients.