I know, I'm young  but I don't really know how to masterbate. Sometimes it hurts a little. What household items could I use? Thanks

Sweetie, you get more pleasure by using your fingers.  Just above your vagina opening is where your clit is, rub this how you like it.  Use saliva to keep it wet and moist while playing with it.  Don't use anything to shove up anywhere.  You can also use an electric toothbrush for the outside of the vagina only, do not use it in your mouth either - just hold against your vagina until you find a spot that it feels good at.

Thank u so much!

Just use your fingers for now. As you gain experience you can try "other items". Using those other items can cause damage inside your vagina unless your mighty careful. Just try rubbing your clit and using your imagination to get into the mood. Take your time, you will surely get the hang of it, most everyone has. Reading something sexy or watching something sexy on the computer might help. Seems like it does for most people.

Ask your boyfriend to f**k. That's what I did and he screwed me sooo hard.

Electric tooth brushes are amazing

A tampon sometimes works and a sharpie the smooth end of course.

When using the electric toothbrush, you should take off the bristle (head) before, if your tootbrush has a removable brisle head take it off. Instead, use the metal tip of the Toothbrush instead. it is much better.