I need help with masturbating, I tried it by rubbing and it worked (I cumed ). I did that a variety of times but now its getting old. What other ways can I masturbate? PS: IM A GIRL

Well one way you could try it is by grinding a rolled up pillow, trust me you will cum so hard. Another way is to use a vibrator or electric toothbrush, and put it right on your clit, it may feel unbearably sensitive but I enjoy that and leads to an utterly amazing cum. You could also use a shower head on your clit with jet stream, it will feel amazing and your family will never know, as long as you don't moan, which I will admit is quite hard to do when you are just feeling so good. Also, you could get something such as a hairbrush or cucumber or banana, and stick it inside you as far as possible and rub your g spot with it as well as your clit with your fingers, hope this helps xoxo

Thanks ill try it

for masturbating if u dont have a shower that u can take off the wall then u can also use the tub instead u just put ur vagina under the running water and you will cum. :)

take a warm shower and lightly stroke your boobs then touch sensitve areas on your body while using your other hand to continue fondling your breasts then slowly move the hand your exploring with down to the clit and go to town till u cum hope this helps