My girlfriend has been having very sudden sharp pains behind the right side of her nose. It makes her eyes water. She does not have any damage to her nose. She also does not have any sort of flu, or cold.

Will someone please help me to help her?

The pain in the nose could come from many different reasons but my opinion here is that she might have issues with her sinuses. Has she ever had any problems with sinus infection? Sinus infection can be very problematic and they can come and go on their own but once they come they can cause a lot of pain in the nose area and around your forehead. She might notice hard headaches that are persistent for long period of time. My suggestion would be to see a doctor and to run some test for any sort of an infection in her sinuses and her nasal cavity as well.

I hope that this was helpful in any way.

Nelie

Hi, just a random question concerning this issue- does your girlfriend use a CPAP machine for sleep apnea? I have been having the same issue, and it literally takes my breath away and brings tears to my eyes, and it's been happening since I starting using a CPAP machine. Just wondering if they're connected.