Hello, folks. I know that ice cream is not so healthy. However, I cannot stand without it. I even eat it in winter. You can say that I am an addict. I would like to know if there is a healthy ice cream and what kind it is. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me something more.

Hi, there. I am not sure if there is anything like healthy ice cream. This is in fact cream loaded with saturated fat. Some of the brands contain 10 grams of saturated fat. You haven’t mentioned if you have a weight problem. Unfortunately, you will have if you eat it in such amounts. I don’t say that you should quit completely, but you should reduce it in any way. I hope you will find this helpful. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hello. I totally agree with the previous post. Ice creams are bombs when it comes to calories. However, I have heard about some low fat ice creams. I don’t know how they taste. I have a friend that eats them. She says that they are tasty. You can try with that. Please, let me know your impressions. Good luck!