hi,i am phani.i am having flat foot or over-pronation.can u guys please advice all the shoes available from adidas,nike and puma brands.can u guys give me the full list or the best among each of these brands given.u will be most helpful to me by suggesting me.thanking you very much in advance.
PHANINDRA

Why not wearing foot insoles, that way you can wear what ever shoes you want. Think about it.

I agree...
foot insoles are best option. and besides they can be designed according to your foot/feet, which is the best option... a bit more expencieve, but i think for the long run , the best option...

I've been wearing Saucony Hurricanes for years now and I have very flat feet. I also have been doing bikram yoga and it's really helped strengthen my feet and I've haven't had any issues. I agree insoles can be good as well. I'd look into the hurricanes and a good insole.