I've been running for a few years now and my doctor said I had a foot disease called plantar phasietus (spelling??). The bottoms of my feet were killing me. Fortunately, my doctor is a runner too and he recommended an over the counter insole called Archmolds. He said he used them and showed me a writeup in Runners World Magazine where Archmolds was listed in the #1 spot.

These things are really cool, I heated them in the oven and then stood on them as the molded to my feet. I've been wearing them in all my shoes and it only took a few days and my feet healed up completely. I'm not usually on bulletin boards on the internet but I had to share this story as I'm sure there are other people who have the same problem.

I have another friend who has also tried them. He's into Karate big time and he also had great results. He said they do high impact in Karate and Archmolds made him a new person.

I'm sure they have a website, it'd be worth taking a look at. Has anybody else tried this product?

--SD

I get Plantar fascitis from time to time as my miles really ramp up also. I have found that extra stretching and rubbing the soles of my feet before I Get out of bed worked for me. Of course I might not have had it as bad as you did. That is cool you found something that worked for you.

Hi Florida. How's the temperature there these days?

Yes the Dr. also told me to roll my foot on a pop bottle and do stretches too. That helped a little but now with my new archmolds, I don't even need to do that. Somebody told me most runners face this injury at one time or another.

--Bark

A golf ball works well also. I used to ice it after a run also to help it repair itself.
The temps were getting warm yesterday but cooled off today. It is supposed to heat up again starting tomorrow.

Hi Smart Dog. I have the same problem with my feet plus my knee hurt after long runs. You mentioned a website. Do you know what it is?

SmartDog,
I found the website for those insoles. It looks really cool. Thanks again for passing your information along. Plantar Faciitis is really painful and I hope I have the great outcome you did.

I'd have tried these if I had known about them before I spent $300 on custom orthotics.

I've had my original pair for almost 4 years though, so I'm getting my money's worth.

Purple hayes
Yeh no kidding about the cost. Might not be a bad thing for the alternate shoes instead of having to switch your orthotics around.

Hey, this is amazing, Archmolds gives a 120 day guarantee. I ordered a pair today.I'll report back on how I like them.

Thanks so much for helping out.

CYHM

Canyouhearme3
That is great news, you will have to be sure and let us know how they work. I just ordered a pair myself. Which style did you get. I got the Maximum. I can't wait to try them.

Cool, almost like custom orthotics that you don't need to pay an arm and a leg for. Alexander Timm Runners, Want to win $50 Cash?

Hey all, I got my Archmolds Custom Heat Moldable Insoles late Friday. They feel great. The first day took a little time to get used to them, but now they feel amazing. I will keep you all upgdated.

rickybobby911 I ordered a pair yesterday, how long did it take yours to come in?

Frog,
I ordered them on Wednesday, but I called and arranged for a 2 day shipment and I got them late on Friday. They feel just great. Now we will see how they hold up. I like the 4 month window to test them. Take care.

Just ordered a pair, we will see how they work.