My boyfriend has fingered me, but I don't find it very enjoyable. We haven't had sex, and I don't know if I really want to because having something inside of me doesn't feel good. Women, can I have some of your input here? Does having a man inside of you feel good, or is it mostly what happens with the clitorus that makes sex pleasurable?

What makes sex feel great is love and trust in each other, I know it may sound silly or movie like but it's true. If you feel you can trust this person then your head will not be filled with wuestions like I wonder if he likes this or am I doing this right.

Of course it feels good to have sex for both men and women but if you feel uncomftable already it means that your not ready to do what your doing I think. Don't let pressure get to you and always talk to each other about what is going on.

I hope this helps you :-)

There are so many different things that can make your sex amazing! Sexual touch, sexual thoughts, and also sexual arousal and orgasm are largely a result of environmental and psychological stimuli. For a man, it is very important to find erogenous zones for women and a good thing is that ladies have so many of the - legs, breasts, neck, vagina, etc.  So, if you really are feeling comfortable when your boy is touching you somewhere, you should tell him this and if you love each other, you should talk about everything. Even if that means that you should tell him what you like. Sometimes that is the best thing. But, maybe I am old fashioned, for me love comes first. 

A lot of women can only achieve orgasm through clitoral stimulation. Sex can still feel good to them, but may not be able to give them an orgasm. Maybe you should tell your boyfriend what feels good, show him, or move his hand. Most likely it will turn him on anyway XD . Most guys spend to much time inside the vagina, when in reality most women prefer clitoral stimulation. If you are comfertable with masterbation, you could also try experimenting by yourself to find what works for you. Good luck!

Good point bon1286!

Hi. First of all oral sex like breast sucking and fondling will arouse you and gradually fingering will wet you. Wen u r having sex just have sex without anything else in the mind. You can try girl on top position where you can master ur position and do as you like. You will surely orgasm and will on top of world