how soon can i get pregnant after a miscarriage?

hey some say you can try right away but I would wait at least a month before you try..I am not for sure about this...but you can always call your OB's office or any OB's office and ask that but I do think its about a month so I would start then. And I am sorry about your miscarriage and good luck I will be praying for you. And keep posted!

Hiya,

I lost my little boy and was pregnant again the month after so straight away x

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I experienced a missed miscarriage at 13 weeks and was told that the baby had not grown past 7-8 weeks. My husband and I are very excited to try again and were told we should wait for atleast 3 months, but could try sooner if my cycle resumed twice prior to that. I did not have a D & C as it was not recommended. I passed the majority of material naturally on November 18th. However, I still have not resumed my cycle as my HCG levels are very slowly dropping and I still have on and off light spotting every few days. The HCG levels dropped fairly rapidly when I began having my blood draw in December, but were at 27 last week. A normal, non-pregnant female should be between 0-5 and the body will not ovulate or resume fertility until that number cooperates. I think every female body can react in unique ways. I am comforted by the knowledge that this should not affect future attempts to become pregnant and you should be too. Our time will come!

Im sorry for your loss also . . life can be very cruel :-/

I lost my baby at 24 weeks and had to go through the whole delivery. worst experience of my life, but i got to spend a few hours holding him . . he was beautiful and so much like his little brother and sister xx