I have been masetrbating since around 8 y/o and now I am 24, I usually masterbate lying on my stomach with a sheet or towel rubbing my clitoris and anus. my problem is, I have never really had a orgasm that even seems half or even close to what i experience when I masterbate, this has been a problem for me when my partner feels that it is his fault for me not getting off, I still cum and feel similar to having a orgasm, but nothing even close to when i do it myself. Oh yeah and it has to be a certain way, fingers don't do it for me, should I quit masterbating and hope that i can find a g-spot?

hey is it weird to feel guilty after masturbation?

Hopefully I can answer your questions in two parts. First off, there is no problem with what's going on with you. A lot of people can only have orgasms in certain ways ... it's perfectly normal. It sounds, though, like you enjoy anal stimulation as well as clitoral while you climax ... have you looked into anal stimulation with your partner? Perhaps that can help.

The second part is regarding the G-Spot. Every woman has a G-Spot; the size differs from woman to woman, though. The G-Spot is located about an inch or so on the anterior wall (the wall facing your front) of your vagina. To locate the G-Spot, take your first two fingers and place them inside your vagina up to the 2nd knuckle or so, with the palm of your hand facing up (this will allow you to stimulate the anterior wall of your vagina by making a "come hither" motion with your fingers). Feel around until you feel a sort of rough patch ... this is the G-Spot. When you stimulate it, you should feel a good amount of pleasure. Sometimes you'll feel the need to pee. This is simply due to the fact that your fingers are also pressing on your bladder. Don't worry, though. When you orgasm this way (and trust me: you will) you won't pee. It might feel like you're going to, but keep going and it'll be well worth it.

Now, some women expel an amount of fluid from their vaginas when they orgasm through the G-Spot. This is also perfectly normal. If you want to read up more on these, check out Wikipedia:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-spot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation

Cheers! I hope this helped!

i want to know what i can do to have orgasims during sex and not having to fake it and then when my partner is asleep i sneak in the bathroom to finish what we started. i get very angry that he gets to cum and i dont!@!!!!!!!!

dont fake it and you might actually orgasm.

I have the same issue I've been masterbating since around age 8 as well on my stomach, except I use to use a pillow, I'm 22 now.  I can make myself orgasm like it's no tomorrow but for some strange reason my boyfriend can't make me. I really don't want to fake it but I don't know wut to do.

Phew! I thought I was the only one. I also need to rub on something in order to masterbate, stomach down. Fingers don't do it either. My problem with my sex with my boyfriend is that sex is good in the beginning of the relationship (even though I don't orgasm) because its the mental newness and excitement that "gets me off" in a way. When we've been dating for a while and the excitement over a new partner has dwindled, there's little physical enjoyment because I never could reach orgasm anyway. I don't know what to do about it either. I just don't want sex and would rather masterbate myself.