Almost a third of professionals across the Middle East region (28%) are overworked to the point that they only manage to eat once a day - normally fast food and at night, according to the results of a recent online poll series conducted by Bayt.com. Another 26% of respondents agreed that they were not very healthy - managing to sometimes have lunch and snack on chocolate and other items during the day, while 21% stated that they are healthy enough, and manage to pack a lunch or at least healthy snacks from home.
At the other end of the scale, the results showed that only 17% of professionals manage to eat fairly healthily, making it a point to eat at least two meals during the course of the working day, and only 8% considered themselves as very healthy, sticking to an eating plan during the day that includes four to five small meals.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Wow, I am really stunned that professionals in the Middle East are so stressed. Although I am not surprised, because I think business professionals are pretty strong-willed people regardless of where they're from and they are willing to sacrifice their health just for business. I hiope that they're able to eat better and more healthily. What sort of fast food items do they usually pick up? Do they say?

"Only 8% considered themselves as very healthy, sticking to an eating plan during the day that includes four to five small meals. "

This is too small number if you ask me. This should be as high as 28% as the once that are overworked. Do you have some more informations about this. I'm interested if there is mentioned anywhere are they doing anything to prevent this unhealthy way of life?

I would totally love more information on this as well. I would also like to see it compared to other regions. I bet that you'd find an even lower number of people who eat well in say New York City! Are you still around and do you have more information?