ever since i was very little my hair would grow to my shoulder not long at all im 15 and my hair has been the same
my whole life i have bought vitamins, shampoos, mayo, eggs & beer , ect. you name it ive tried it and also
my hair is natural curly and so you can only imagine how much shorter it is when its curly so i keep it strait
but where it is also paper thin i have to put all kinds of protecters in it so my hair wont melt im so sick of my
hair i cant stand it what can i do to get it long and thick

In your hand lies the exceptional line of haircare try the Hair by Revitalash the unique hair care system with intense repair for extreme care for natural hair.

First of all, Take an inexpensive daily multi vitamin such as 'One-A-Day' or even 'Flintstones.' Your hair likes zinc and biotin and both of the above mentioned vitmins contain ample amounts of these. And Don't constrict your hair with tight bands, hats, braids and the like. These also lead to split ends and hair breakage. This will helps you in your problem.