i have pimples on my cheek mainly and im not sure if i am supposed to pop it out.... Some people tell me that squeezing them is a good idea... some people tell me that letting them remain on their own is better... i dont know wat to do here... please help...

If you squeeze one pimple, three more will arise. That has always been the case. How old are you?

I can always see a difference on my face (regarding pimples) when I don’t pay attention to what I eat, especially if I eat a lot of sweets and greasy food. My face gets all greasy and pimples arise.

Another thing that influences the rise of the pimples on my face is my computer monitor. Whenever I spend a lot of time in front of it, I get a break out.

I keep thinking about visiting a dermatologist to get a proper prescription for my face, according to my skin type but somehow I always find something else to do. I find this the best way to do something good for your skin.

Don’t squeeze!

i have been to a derma and they said that its a bad idea to pop ur pimples because thats what leads to scars, so all you need to do is just let them go away on your on and in the mean time i would go see a dermo if i were you so they could prescribe the right face wash so you will stop breaking out and not have to even worry about popoing your pimples.